Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 3rd Sleevers??? How are you feeling?

1. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    I'm 5 days post-op and still feeling more pain that I'd expected. I'm also having trouble keeping certain liquids down and consuming enough water. Anyone else having similar issues? Thanks!!!
  2. arohaina
    arohaina
    Hi there! Yes that has been my experience too. day 6 for me and although I haven't taken any pain relief today it is uncomfortable to drink and I've had no luck getting any protein drink
    down. I have found low calorie juice has been the best way to get my water/fluid intake and I'm enjoying half a cup of soup twice a day. It has been getting better but it's slow going and I'm so exhausted.
    Jope things get better and better for us both. much love
  3. Romaniangel
    Romaniangel
    I'm feeling good 1 week post op, just still feeling swallon, I hear that could stay for 4 weeks I find it a lot easier to stomach things since I've started my Omeprazole. I've been able to take way longer sips of liquid without feeling sick.
  4. avaant
    avaant
    I feel great had no issues so far, I feel blessed thus is a new journey!!
  5. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback :-)

I've been able to keep everything down today. I hope this continues!
  6. monica03
    monica03
    Hi, Im 9 days out and feeling pretty darn good. No problems with water or pain. Just when eating some pain behind my sternum. Its been trial an error on what my sleeve will tolorate...lots of flying trips to the bathroom!!
  7. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    Hi Monica03! I can completely relate to everything you posted!! Trial and error with foods pretty much sums up my experience as well. I'm learning a lot about myself and how to have self control - even after having the surgery. I'm going to PM you.