Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Vomiting!!!!!

1. Tammie3656
    Tammie3656
    Has anyone experienced a lot of vomiting??? I drink in sips stop when I'm full , I will still thro up plain water!!! Can't keep anything down no matter how small the amount!!! Was doing great in the beginning ! Anyone have any suggestions ??? What could be wrong??? My gall bladder is out had it done same time
  2. Chonda
    Chonda
    acid reflux... are you taking anything for it? I had a friend that had the same thing... she got severely dehydrated and ended up in the hospital for a week and it was due to severe acid reflux.. call your doctor and see what he suggest... don't pass it off... call and talk to him
  3. Younggal
    Younggal
    When was your surgery? Sounds like you need to call your surgeon, any fever or abdominal pain?
  4. TheresaPDX
    TheresaPDX
    I'm having the same issue nothing stays down, foods have strange scents that I jut can't get through and water is an issue too. I did well the first week in the hospital and the first couple of days home -- I am 18 days out and hoping this phase isn't going to last much longer.

What have people done to get through this? I am afraid I will end up in the hospital again if I get too dehydrated.
  5. Tammie3656
    Tammie3656
    Well had to go to ER, 3 test later only because I was told my gall bladder had been removed found out I still had one in hospital for a week had GB removed doing better now!!! Upset because he told me he removed it and didn't ! Ghezz just tell the truth
  6. dizneeanna
    dizneeanna
    I had a lot of vomiting right after the surgery in the hospital and no amount of medicine was making me feel better. In fact, the hospital kept me an extra day because of it. After one day of not getting sick, the hospital sent me home. Since I've been home, it has happened about 8 more times. I am 3 weeks and 5 days post op. Today, it happened 3 times. I find it usually happens when I am introducing myself to a new food since the surgery, or if I eat just a little too much. It isn't like a gut wrenching vomiting.. it is more like what a baby experiences when they spit up... while coughing. I plan on talking about it with my surgeron during my appointment with him on Wednesday.