Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

3wks post op tomorrow!

1. jamie99d
    jamie99d
    So I am eating solid food, my doc let's us change phases every 10 days or so. I find it hard to drink down water, after each drink I feel like I have to burp. At work they had tea and I decided I would drink a glass, it was so easy for the tea to go down and it tasted soooo good, I had 2 glasses!! Is it just in my head or has anyone had issues with this?? I will also so that this is a lot harder mentally then I thought it would be! Just taking it day to day!!!
  2. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    Yes the hot liquids go down way easier!
  3. dizneeanna
    dizneeanna
    That's funny... frozen liquid in like a slushie format goes down easier for me!! I guess everyone is different.
  4. karenl3
    karenl3
    Hot is easier for me as well. Funny how we are all different.
  5. renee2
    renee2
    I just started drinking Bai5. It's only 10 calories per 18oz bottle and comes in different flavors.
  6. getfitNtrain
    getfitNtrain
    so you will be on wk 3 and can start solids? Man that's awesome. What kind are you able to start eating?
  7. mkrider
    mkrider
    I can't tolerate water, so I'm drinking crystal light, decaffeinated flavored teas and lots of hot drinks! I too burp a lot, but it's getting better and I can take bigger gulps. I've been eating soft foods, and will graduate to solid foods tomorrow..kind of scared though
  8. Bnbdaddy
    Bnbdaddy
    Hello All
    I seemed to have little trouble drinking water. I try to have a bottle at all times. I also just started solids and seem to be able to not have any stomach problems. I am going on 22 days sleeved. I've lost 26 lbs so far. Hopefully I don't hurt myself with what I'm eating.
    Was at a meeting for work this week and was limited to a few options. Salmon and chicken, and chewed 30 times. Also only ate less than an ounce of each.