Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Unflavored Protein (unjury) - Inexpensive Alternative?

1. peaceagt
    peaceagt
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an inexpensive unflavored protein supplement that I can add to water, tea, oatmeal, soup, etc. Any suggestions or experiences? THANK YOU!
  2. Bohannon
    Bohannon
    I am using unjury, I even ordered the vitamins. Go to the website UNJURY Medical Quality Protein. Best Tasting Whey Protein Isolate Powder. Most Trusted Whey Protein Powder Supplement. High Quality Whey Protein

A Great Tasting Protein
    Most lower quality protein shakes use whey protein concentrate; UNJURY uses only whey protein isolate. Not only do you get more protein and less lactose (milk sugar) -- you get an amazingly great taste. Create a great tasting protein shake, a fresh cold protein smoothie or add quality protein to your own recipes. Read more about UNJURY protein and its flavors below:
    ◾UNJURY Chocolate Splendor and UNJURY Chocolate Classic Protein: Our chocolate protein is delicious in milk, iced coffee and for a chocolate protein smoothie.
    ◾UNJURY Vanilla Flavored Protein: Our vanilla protein is great in milk and makes super protein fruit smoothies.
    ◾UNJURY Strawberry Sorbet Protein: Our strawberry protein is great in cold water, and customers tell us they really like it in lemonade.
    ◾UNJURY Chicken Soup Flavored Protein: Our chicken soup protein is a fast delicious savory cup-of-soup lunch, dinner or a very satisfying snack -- you just add to heated water!
    ◾UNJURY Unflavored Protein: Our unflavored protein powder is a multi-purpose nutritional supplement that nearly disappears in orange juice and fruit flavors of Crystal Light.
    ◾Protein'd Cheese Sauce by UNJURY: Protein'd Cheese Sauce is a great way to get your protein! Make mac and cheese, cheese dip and add to recipes.
  3. bailey1987
    bailey1987
    I also use Unjury especially the strawberry sorbet in Crystal Light lemonade!