Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Check in

1. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    How is everyone's journey going so far?
  2. buttercupplano
    buttercupplano
    I started at 366 and had my surgery on 8/20/2013...just over a month ago....I'm now 326!! Woo Hoo!! I did have a week at around 3 weeks after surgery that I was just not loosing anything and so frustrating so soon after surgery but I redoubled my efforts, made sure I had my protein and was walking and finally it broke! I have my 2nd f/u visit next week and I'm hoping to be released to full exercise and regular foods. I've pulled out all my exercise videos and I'm ready to get going!
  3. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Good job!!!! I know it may sound dumb too some, but I'm looking forward to hitting the 299 mark!!!
  4. kandikins84
    kandikins84
    I started the pre-op program at 320, was 302 the morning of surgery and now am 263! It's so awesome, best decision of my life. Congrats on dropping 40 lbs in a month!!!
  5. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    wow, that is great. Good job!
  6. Jerzygirl
    Jerzygirl
    Finished my last test (Nuclear Stress Test) last Wednesday. I have an appointment with the cardiologist tomorrow morning to get my written approval, and I have my final appointment with the surgeon and the Nutritionist on Wednesday... at which time I should receive a surgery date! Hoping for mid-October.

As it stands, the cardiologist is the last thing I need to wrap up and I really need him to give me his approval tomorrow. I am not worried about it, I've had 3 EKGS, and Echo and 2 Stress Tests...if there was something wrong with my heart, they surely would have found it by now..lol
  7. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Jerzygirl, I'm glad everything seems to be moving quite smoothly. Good luck and please update me when you find out your surgery date!
  8. Misse28
    Misse28
    Great job!! I was sleeved on 05/01/2013 my starting weight was 362. I am down to 293. I was so happy to get out of the 3's. Good luck on your weight loss.
  9. JenMN
    JenMN
    I started the pre op diet at 386lbs, day of surgery I was 358lbs I was up 10 lbs for a week after surgery due to swelling and air. The second week was losing the swelling and air weight, at 5 weeks post op I am at 333lbs. Good luck to us all!
  10. bigworm882001
    bigworm882001
    The highest weight I ever got up to was 400 lbs. I lost about 80 lbs then back up to 363. Had my surgery May 24th and am now down to 238. It's been nine months since surgery and I feel great.