Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery Feb 10Th

1. Knlee1977
    Knlee1977
    4 weeks from today I will be sleeved. I am so excited to get this done and start my new journey in life!! It seemed like 6 months was going to take for ever to get here and now its only 4 weeks away! I love this site it is very encouraging as well as a lot of great information....
  2. jolieslp
    jolieslp
    Yay! I am 6 weeks from today! Prayers! Have you started your pre-op diet yet?
  3. time_to_shine
    time_to_shine
    I'm so excited too! I hate to wish away time, but right now I'd sure love to fast forward to about Feb 19th, that'll be 1 week post-op :-). All the best!!
  4. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    I leave Feb 4th for Feb 5th surgery... Getting excited and nervous all at the same time!
  5. Windy1
    Windy1
    I'm hoping that the time will fly for all of us! I'm not til the 11th, but I wish it was tomorrow!
  6. skoggy
    skoggy
    I am excited too. I leave on the 9th and am having surgery on the 10 th. I am from Winnipeg Canada and am flying to Tijuana ...Looking forward to getting out of the deep freeze for a few days. I love to shop and I hope I will feel well enough to step out a bit. Dr Almanza is doing mine
  7. MissyB
    MissyB
    Hi everyone,
    Congrats on all your ops!! I hope you're all feeling OK and getting used to the idea of losing weight!!
    I'd love to hear back from any of you.
    Catherine