Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Welcome to the group!!

1. Rootzy
    Rootzy
    Hey guys welcome to the group. I am excited for us to have a place to share with other believers. The Lord says where two or more are gathered in his name, his is in our midst and we celebrate his presence.
  2. mrslml2002
    mrslml2002
    Amen sister! Glad to be a part of this group.
  3. mlrisser
    mlrisser
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for starting this! I'm so happy to be a member! How long has everyone walked with the Lord? I'm not the Christian I want to be, but I do love the Lord! I've been a believer all my life. It was drilled into my head at a young age, fire and brimstone! Gotta love my Grandma!
  4. applejacks
    applejacks
    I've been a believer my whole life. I was raised in a Lutheran church but as an adult have experienced many different types of churches such as Baptist, Non-Denominational, etc. until I found my current church home at First Covenant Church of Sacramento in 2004. I was blessed to be able to raise my daughter in this church where she has served on many missions over the years with them. I personally re-dedicated my life to the Lord in October 2005. Now matter how many times I find myself starting to stray away from Him I always quickly find my way back and I feel so blessed for that alone.
    I truely believe that God allows everythign to happen for a reason and I am so glad that I am able to connect with other believers; no matter where they are at on their journey, to support and lift eachother up. Thank you Rootzy for starting this group
  5. mlrisser
    mlrisser
    I thought it'd be cool if we all post a scripture we like every day! So here's mine

John 12:46

I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
  6. mrslml2002
    mrslml2002
    I believe that The Lord has always walked with me. I have been reluctant to hold his hand until a couple of years ago. Now, I never want to let go. My children and I attend a United Methodist Church. I was raised in a southern Baptist church that my grandparents were members of. I was not baptized until I was an adult and about to get married. I have been baptized, married and have had my children baptized in the Catholic Church. I have struggled with finding a home church. I attended a service at UMC and knew that I was home. Love my church and my church family. I am feeling very blessed to find other Christians who are on the same weight loss journey with me. May The Lord bless you and keep you my new friends.
  7. Rootzy
    Rootzy
    Thanks ladies! I have been saved since my teens but have been living my life for the Lord since 2001. What an amazing journey.

My fave scripture:
    Romans 8:1
    There is no condemnation in Christ who strengthens me
  8. greenivy
    greenivy
    Hello everyone! I accepted Christ at a very young age. I seek Him daily and I am grateful for ALL he has done and is doing in my life. One of my favorite passages is Matthew 6:25-34
  9. Rootzy
    Rootzy
    welcome!!
  10. greenivy
    greenivy
    Thanks Rootzy!
  11. UncommonMe
    UncommonMe
    Hey all. I am so glad to be a part of this forum. I love God and I am very happy to be his child. Blessings to all of you as we go through this journey together. ROMANS 8:28
  12. adotlj
    adotlj
    Hi! I'm glad to have found this group. It really helps to have other believers that know what you're going through from experience and can agree in prayer with you! I've prayed my way thru my whole process thus far and I plan to continue doing that. My prayer for you all is that same as for myself, that you have a miraculous and speedy recovery and that the Lord gives us all of the strength we need to live a healthier life!
  13. chowchowlover
    chowchowlover
    Good Morning Believers,
    I am walking on faith with my walk through this process.
    That all will go well according to the plan I ask God for if it
    Is in his will for me.
  14. Nannan
    Nannan
    So glad I found this group. I get sleeved on Monday. Been doing a lot of praying in the past few days. Praying for the doctors, nurses, and myself. Please dear Lord guide us as we go for this new life. Keep your hands upon us and lead us in your ways. Father I pray for strength to get thru these first trying weeks. Keep me looking forward. In Jeses name, AMEN
  15. cal
    cal
    Hi all,
  16. ct7
    ct7
    Now that I found this group, I will make sure to add you to my prayer list. I thank God for your faith in Him and the encouragement you are to each other and to me.

I go for surgery March 14,2014, I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. Prov 3:5

I have no doubt that God will make yours and my path straight because we are leaning and relying on Him. Amen!