Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Tomorrow is the big day

1. Bnbdaddy
    Bnbdaddy
    I thought I would put it out there for others to read. I am getting ready to go to TJ. Today I'm just finishing some work duties and tonight I will pack. It's ah hour flight to San Diego in the AM. That's where the pick up and transportation to TJ happens. I will be going straight to OCC for pre op labs, and counseling. I am quite nervous about IV, and of course the surgery. I've Never had surgery before, and of course the unknown settling in. Luckily My wife had the procedure done in July 2013. I was there and now know what to expect. My wife has had tremendous success with the procedure. Keep me in your prayers for a successful surgery and no complications.
    I have my sweats, gas x, iPad, and wife to go with me. My wife is the most important. Lol
    I will update this form tomorrow. In the meantime, thoughts and prayers for all.
  2. April_2014
    April_2014
    Positive energy and good luck to you!!!
  3. KWKIKI
    KWKIKI
    Sending white ligth!! Good luck!
  4. Paulleska
    Paulleska
    Good luck and sending prayers out to you, but you'll be fine.. Your in good hands out there, they make you feel important and take good care of you and your wife..
  5. lchein
    lchein
    Sending you positive energy!
  6. karenl3
    karenl3
    You will do great! Don't forget chap stick let us know how you are doing!
  7. Bnbdaddy
    Bnbdaddy
    It's 3:00 in the morning and I am ready to head out to the Airport. It's funny, I continued to look in the mirror and think I can lose 30-40 lbs on my own. Then reality sets in. I've been trying to lose 30-40 lbs on my own for my entire adult life. Obviously I can't lose it on my own. I am nervous though. My family means so much and besides the additional weight and looking bad, I am very healthy. I am sure many go thru this same struggle. Well continued prayers are appreciated. This time tomorrow I will be on the other side. (sleeved) My new journey will begin then.
  8. Bnbdaddy
    Bnbdaddy
    I lived. Had the procedure yesterday. Mild pain, but not so bad. Walked over to Walmart and shops today.
  9. RumblyTumbly
    RumblyTumbly
    Yay! Glad you made it. Keep walking. My turn soon.