Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

February 26th My Date in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Eliz Ortiz

1. christol
    christol
    I've been planning and saving for a year and my time is here!! I can't wait!! Anyone else going to be there at that time?
  2. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    I'm scheduled for surgery with him Feb 5th! I can't wait but am also so nervou!
  3. christol
    christol
    Are you going through alighterme? To the same place? If so please let me know keep me posted!! Congrads-- I'm nervous and excited but I've done loads of research and I'm prepared. I've talked to serveral people who had surgery there- one lady lives here locally and had her surgery 10 years ago in Tijuana seeing her has me very excited!!
  4. Chonda
    Chonda
    I'll be there on the 17th! I'm so excited and ready!
  5. Ginamsnowden
    Ginamsnowden
    So you will be flying in on the 25th I'm assuming?? My surgery date is the 23rd, I will be there until the 27th!!
  6. christol
    christol
    yes I'm flying out on the 25th!!! Maybe I will see you there!
  7. EmVee
    EmVee
    We have the same surgery date! Though I'll be having mine stateside. Good luck to you!!!
  8. Younggal
    Younggal
    My surgery is 2/17/14 with Doctor Cabrera, exciting times for all of us.
  9. karenl3
    karenl3
    I will be there on the 24th of Feb. My surgery is scheduled for the 25th.
  10. Jphat
    Jphat
    I am having surgery on Feb 17 at MiDoctor with Dr. Ortiz....Wish everyone a safe and fast recovery!
  11. soon2belessofme
    soon2belessofme
    I'm on the 27th with Dr. Ortiz!
  12. christol
    christol
    I'm on the 26th with Dr. Otriz
  13. ybeach
    ybeach
    I'm scheduled for surgery on the 25th with Dr. Almanza lol I can't wait to get this done!
  14. savagegrace
    savagegrace
    Christol, I'm having mine done on the 26th too, but with Dr. Almanza. Are you gonna spend some time in San Diego on the 1st? I'm traveling alone, and my bus does not leave until 9 pm on the 1st.
  15. debra54
    debra54
    I am getting surgery the day before me.... Good Luck....