Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Having a Low Day

1. jolieslp
    jolieslp
    Well, I am on day 3 of my 30g of Carbs a day or less. I rocked it on day 1. Yesterday evening, I started feeling it. Today, I am low. I just don't have any energy. Has anyone else experienced this? i want to go ride bikes, but right now I can't get up the energy to take a shower.

Last night - We went to pick some things up from a friend. On the way home, we had planned to stop and eat at a steakhouse (meat only). However, it had closed. My hubby stopped and got a burger/fries/chicken strips for the kids and himself. It was late, and I "mentally" knew they needed to eat. But it really hit me hard. I started crying, because I was "hungry." At least I thought I was. But, I prayed, cried, and listened to my praise music, and was able to pull it together finally. But today, it is hard.

Thanks for listening!
  2. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    You may be more successful if you ate more protein. When your family ate the burger and other stuff in front of you I probably would have asked for a burger and stripped away the bun and pickles. Also, try asking them to be helpful by not eating this food in front of you, but mostly...eat more protein to help you stay full.
  3. cal
    cal
    Praise the Lord you were victorious in spite of everything!!! i will be sleeved on the 20th but i read about people carrying nuts, cheese
    sticks, protein bars, turkey sticks etc. for circumstances that arise that are hard such as yours. Maybe try that?

cal(f)