Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

recommendations for what to use to puree food

1. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    im having my sleeve done on feb 26 and I was wondering what you guys used to puree food. I live in a small apt and don't have much counter space Im getting stuff now so I wont have to run around and ill be prepared
  2. lisa lang
    lisa lang
    wal-mart had a small foodprosser I don't know how much it cost. I am getting one for myself, or I heard of some people eating baby food and adding there protein to that.
  3. Luann
    Luann
    I use a stick blender. It's easy. I have a big blender and a food processor, but the stick blender is so easy to clean. Just detach the blender part, give it a rinse & put in the top rack of the dishwasher. It works as good as a big blender - I'm on my 2nd one in probably 10 years. They last well.
  4. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    I bought the smaller "ninja" processor from Wal-mart. I love it.
  5. mmhutch
    mmhutch
    I bought a small food blender at Walmart. It comes with 6 cups and some lids and a couple cutter devices. It was only $20. I'm in Mexico so I can't look at it but, I think the brand is Farberware. Not sure 100%.
  6. ConnieL
    ConnieL
    I bought the Magic Bullet from Wal-Mart for $49. Works great and doesn't take up much room.