Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Feb 11, 2014 scheduled for surgery

1. Kathysangels
    Kathysangels
    My surgery is scheduled for Feb 11, 2014. Can't wait - only 2 weeks. I have my final check up on Feb 6th. It will be a long day - have to meet with a ton of people including the surgeon, psychiatrist, nutritionist, admitting, nurses, and regular doctor. Feel like I am forgetting someone.
    See you on the other side.
  2. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    That's awesome! Good luck to you
  3. Windy1
    Windy1
    Are you so excited? It's just around the corner!
  4. time_to_shine
    time_to_shine
    That's so exciting! Mine is the next day - Feb. 12th. My final appointment with my surgeon is tomorrow, and i met with his nurse for a 2 hour education class yesterday then preregistered at the hospital. It was a LONG day!
  5. eatpam
    eatpam
    Yay!! So exciting.... looking forward to starting a new way to live.

I do the same pre-op meetings and such on Feb 5th. Labs, meeting with Nutritionist for some sort of class, meet with the surgeon again and preregister at the hospital. I am paying cash for my surgery so that is also the day to turn over a lot (for me) of money.
  6. mtnskullrider
    mtnskullrider
    I am scheduled for the 11th and have my labs and pre op appointment tomorrow. I did not think it would happen. I am so needing to meet up with the surgeon tomorrow. So much going on with my emotions.
  7. Raven
    Raven
    11th is mine as well. Best of luck to you. I know I, too, thought for sure, Mtnskullrider, that I would be rejected. There is still a week left but...I'm feeling really good about this and sure of myself, far more than I expected. I"m glad, now, that they wanted me to see a psychologist and so many different doctors pre-op. I feel so confident and am eager to begin my new life.