Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

not coming soon enough!!!!

1. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    hi guys! how is everyone doing? im so happy to hear that most all got their surgery dates, I thought mine would be the end of February, but it doesn't look like its going to happen. I go for my sleep study next week, and I go see my surgeon on the 24th of feb and I think I will have lab work after that, then finally it will be sent over to my insurance, my surgeon said it could take up to 10 days for them to get back with their answer, im so nervous. my surgeon said we will over dates on my next visit, hopefully soon, so I have enough time to take off work that would suck lol.
  2. StacyD
    StacyD
    I know jumping through all the hoops can be tedious - but it gives you time to get everything completely into perspective before you get your date. I could have had my surgery within a month of seeing my surgeon the first time - but I took the extra 5 months to educate myself and make sure I could wrap my head around this new life I wanted. I wish you luck on the rest of your tests. I hope they all go smoothly for you
  3. Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Tiffrdy4wghtloss
    Thanks Stacy, how very true. My day Will come soon enough, your right I should take this time, and use it to my advantage.