Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Shop in a store without having to settle for what they have in plus sizes

1. JHuggins
    JHuggins
    I am soooo frustrated that most stores think that plus size means ugly boring and frumpy. I want to be cute and trendy and sexy. The stores that cater to us bigger girls are so expensive. I want to buy whats on the mannequin. I don't need to be or even want to be a size 4 but a 12 would be great.
  2. tdl0975
    tdl0975
    Oh how I agree!! I hate plus size stores, hopefully that will soon be a thing of the past. I had my sleeve on Tuesday August 13 and feeling good. I dont want to be a size 4 either but a size 12 would be GREAT!!!!
  3. buttercupplano
    buttercupplano
    Not just boring a frumpy but huge prints or stripes that go right across your middle. I get my "fluffy" cloths at Woman Within or Romans on line...I'm sooooo ready to not ever visit those websites again or get another catalog in the mail from them! I want to buy cloths in a regular store! I want to see my feet without bending over, tie my shoes without holding my breath, fit in an airline seat without the extender or purchasing 2 seats...I want to MOVE my body! I'm getting there...I had my sleeve on 8/20/2013 and I'm down 40 pounds now!!! Still in a 2x but I'm working on it!
  4. Cndgins
    Cndgins
    I cant wait till I can go in any store and by off the rack with out going to a specialty store, most places don't carry much over a 3X. and when you are 5'2 to top it off let me tell you there ain't much out there.
  5. whitebutterfly
    whitebutterfly
    Yes I too am soo excited to go to the store "White and Black" and not have people starring at you because.. they have nothing your size..
  6. lisa lang
    lisa lang
    I am looking forward too I not looking to be a size 4 just that I could be an 18 or16 I would be happy my girlfriend is a sizes 16-12 and I know that I can look better than her when I loose my weight my girlfriend is a transgender and guy that wants to be a women so the sooner I loose the weight the sooner I can look better then her/him
  7. Seja
    Seja
    I agree. I dream of going and buying something because it looks great & sexy not because it fits! I'm down from a 24 to an 18-20 woman's, so not quite there yet but even that feels good. I love fashion and want to where some stylish clothes before I am too old (already in my 60's). Want to wear a pair of high leather boots.