Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I read a post and I cannot clicked away too quickly the sister was not losing

1. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    I read a post a little while ago and the sister was very disappointed with the sleeve. I was trying to figure it out until I got to the bottom of the post and she said she would have to factor in excercise. Then I knew. I hope she sees this because the only thing that I am concerned about is not getting the excercise in that is a must for our success because of my schedule. I want her to succeed. I have been told from the beginning, this thing is 3 fold, Sleeve to remind you not to over eat,diet plan so that you don't continue to eat the wrong things and not drink your calories and excercise even if it is just 20-30 a day you have to do it. I felt so bad about what she is going through. If you read this, you still have the sleeve, watch what you are eating, go back to what you were doing to lose the weight at first and start moving. You will loose. The sleeve alone is only part of the plan. God Bless you and all the best on you way to your goal. You can do it.
  2. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Well said! I exercise mainly because I want to succeed, not for the fun of it...I am not in my 20's anymore where I did it for fun.