Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

got my date!!

1. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    My date for surgery and the start of my new life is Feb 26 in Charleston WV. Im nervous and excited at the same time. To think ill be starting my 40s later this yr healthier than I was in my teens,20s and 30s. My weight has held me back from doing everything I wanted to do and causing major depression and anxiety for me. Im glad ill be joining in on a new life.
  2. Trevsmum
    Trevsmum
    Good for you! It is exciting when you think that it will change everything in your life! My surgery is 3 weeks from today
  3. christol
    christol
    I'm also having my Surgery the same day!!! In Tijuana can't wait!
  4. time_to_shine
    time_to_shine
    I'm having mine Feb 12th in Huntington... just down then road :-). It's really starting to sink in now!
  5. rxtech932002
    rxtech932002
    its starting to sink in as well. Im trying to lose what weight I had to gain to get approved so its a hard road considering now im on prednisone due to the water situation here in Charleston and when I flushed the lines the chemical in the water cause me to have an asthma attack so 12 more days of prednisone. Hubby already requested vacation to help me the first week of surgery so that's a good thing.