Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I had a momment the other day

1. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    I am so tired of carrying all of this around. My surgery should be in a little over a month, just waiting for the insurance company to give the go ahead which my Dr. seems to think will be no problem. I had a scream fest the other morning. I was in the house by myelf, my husband had just left and I just started to scream, " I want this over with already!", "I am tired of carrying this around with me!", "I am sick of it!".
    "I want it gone!" I guess I am feeling the pressure of the surgery getting closer and the reality that it will happen is getting to me. It felt good after I had my shouting match with myself in the bathroom mirror. Then I started laughing at me. It was very funny. Then I Praised the Lord for me even finding a way out of this prison that I created. I am so greatful, so very greatful, that there is help for my health and my future. I get such assurance from the gastric sleeve.com family, I am so happy that you are here. There is no one else I could tell about my momment that would understand except you all.

Be Blessed Family
  2. dq1
    dq1
    I know exactly what you mean hun. I am forcing my surgeon's office to submit my paperwork months early because I am tired of the 6 month wait. I have been on the phone negotiating myself with the insurance company. I am SICK of it!
  3. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    LOL, You go girl! I did not think of doing that....... but if I have to.
  4. steaph214
    steaph214
    I understand completely and am happy for you starting your journey. It will take alot of work and definitely not a quick fix (not as quick as we would like) but I know like you I am so ready. I have only a few weeks to go and have packed and already prepared for my first 6 weeks of post op. Preparing helps me stay focused. So good luck on your journey!
  5. ladyTiff12
    ladyTiff12
    i can relate sometime u have to just let it out!! this time tomorrow i will be sleeved and the minutes feel like days!! i just wanna scream at the clock lol..I was very very nervous because my family is away on vacation and i have to go alone but im over that and is ready!!
  6. tracke38
    tracke38
    I was hoping that my sleeve would happen on 2/26. Considering I will have everything done by this time. However, my Dr's wife is due to have their 2nd baby at that time. How can you be mad at that? GRRR! LOL!! Hopefully the additional 2 weeks (my date is now 3/12) will go by extra fast. I am ready TODAY.
  7. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    Tracke38 we had the same potential date February 26th. Wow this thing is really going to happen. I haven't been nervous yet, but the closer I get I realize this is a big deal. A really big deal.
  8. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    LadyTiff12, God speed. I will be praying your safe journey and for your surgical team. If you see this before you get sleeved look each one of your surgical team in the eye and tell them you have people praying for them and to be gentle with your insides. I mean it. I am on my knees in 5 mins after I finish this blogging. I want to here all about it. The good the bad and the ugly truth about the post op. I pray your speedy recovery.
  9. trhaye3
    trhaye3
    LadyTiff12, God speed. I will be praying your safe journey and for your surgical team. If you see this before you get sleeved look each one of your surgical team in the eye and tell them you have people praying for them and to be gentle with your insides. I mean it! I am on my knees in 5 mins after I finish this blogging. You are not alone, He will be right there with you. I want to hear all about it. The good the bad and the ugly truth about the post op. I pray your speedy recovery. God bless you.