Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Phoenix Area?

1. KensBarbie
    KensBarbie
    Hi All- I am fairly new to this site. Was wondering if any of you are near the PHX area? I live in Chandler. Having my sleeve done on 12/18/12 at Banner Gateway in Mesa. What about you guys?
  2. malaz85
    malaz85
    Hello! I'm in Mesa (right by the Chandler border). I had my surgery on 8/22 at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea.

Hope all goes well! What a great Christmas gift to yourself
  3. Itstimeforme
    Itstimeforme
    Good morning I live in phoenix and I had mine done in Mexico July 6
  4. SueRMA
    SueRMA
    I actually live in Gilbert, AZ but my insurance is Kaiser which is in Cali. So I am waiting for pre-op surgeon appt so I can get my surgery scheduled.
  5. Shannon1006
    Shannon1006
    I live in Mesa also. I had my sleeve done in may at scottsdale health care shea by dr. blackstone.
  6. rn4kids
    rn4kids
    hi!
    i am having my sleeve done april 9th at Banner Gateway!!! its in mesa AZ
  7. Jillypie
    Jillypie
    Just had mine on 4/22 at Banner Gateway! I also live in Gilbert. Feeling pretty good.
  8. Sunny1
    Sunny1
    I live in Chandler and my surgery date is July 2 2013, any good advice and/or complications from previous sleevers? I'm getting nervous and start June 18 the protein diet, my surgery is if Dr Fang at St Lukes Hospital downtown Phoenix. Did anyone doubt having the surgery 2 weeks out?
  9. azladyrider
    azladyrider
    Mesa here. I belong to the American Legion Riders in Fountain Hills and am very active in the riding community. Right now working hard on a Marines Toys for Tots ride going on Nov 23rd. If any of you ride send me a PM and I will send you a link. I also own an accounting firm which keeps me hopping
  10. TDEHERRERA
    TDEHERRERA
    Hi, i live in avondale but had my sleeve done at banner gateway in gilbert and my surgeon was david podkamini. He was awesome and the staff at banner gateway are very caring they really love their job's and the best part of it all is that you get a private room were there is a big ol couch and your family can stay with you from the time you check in until the time you check out, i can't say enough good thing's about banner gateway.if you are having your surgery at banner gateway then you have met donna, she is banner gateway's nut, she will be your bestfriend for the next five year's,she also is awesome!!!!
  11. ready4results
    ready4results
    Hello,
    i reside in Glendale and i am going through southwest weight loss, Dr. Terry Simpson on 1/7/2013.
  12. micahp
    micahp
    I live in the big city of Eloy!!!! I'm having my surgery done 1/27/14 @7:30am... I've been going to banner gateway and Dr. Schuster will be performing the life changing surgery on me. I'm glad we are all on here!!!!