Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Is anyone having their surgery in Puerto Vallarta?

1. rzrbackgirl
    rzrbackgirl
    My surgery is scheduled for February 12th with Dr Lopez in PV. Anyone else having their surgery or has already been sleeved in PV?
  2. Luann
    Luann
    No - my sleeve is done & like so many I went to Tijuana. But I hope you get in early enough or feel well enough after the surgery to get in some sightseeing. Puerto Vallarta is beautiful.
  3. rzrbackgirl
    rzrbackgirl
    Thanks LuAnn. I'm going one day early and staying two days after. Hopefully will be able to see some of the local sights!!!
  4. Luann
    Luann
    I've only been there a couple times, port stops for cruises. But I did tours both times, got to see Mismaloya, apparently the area where the set was for filming Night of the Iguana. The tour guides always mention Elizabeth Taylor, but I don't think she was in the film. She came with John Huston because they were an item & got married a short time later. Anyway I took huge cruise bus tours that went in a greyhound bus type vehicle. Just drove through the area, stopped at a beach where there were vendors hawking their wares and also stopped at a small beautiful church. If you can arrange for a tour with a driver, it would likely be a better quality experience than I had. Contact the hotel ahead of time to see if they can recommend something? If you get there early enough to tour on the day before surgery that might be better. I was way too sick to do any sightseeing the couple days after my surgery. Best to you!