Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

When did you get your official surgery date?

1. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    Hi everyone!!! I started the 6th month supervised weight loss requirement in August. January will be my 6th month, and all other requirements will be done by January as well. I haven't received a surgery date though... Did you all get your surgery date after the requirements for approval were completed and submitted?
  2. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    Oh, thanks in advance everyone!!! : )
  3. StacyD
    StacyD
    I have my 3 week cpap to do then once I show I've been compliant with the stupid thing lol I will have all my paper work submitted I wish you good luck - keep us posted when you finally get your date!
  4. Musical_Lady
    Musical_Lady
    Thanks for your response! I'm guessing I'll get the surgery date after everything is submitted. I have been reading posts from people who have received a tentative surgery date a few months in advance. Best of luck to you as well and I will keep you posted : )
  5. Windy1
    Windy1
    I had my final appointment with my surgeon today. The office doesn't even submit to the insurance company until after that last appointment, but they give a tentative date (which I got today - Feb 11 - pending approval by the insurance company). Good luck!