Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

One Year Sleeve-Versary

1. Stacy'sSleevedLife
    Stacy'sSleevedLife
    Todays marks my One Year Sleeve-Versary!!!! I had my surgery January 12, 2013 in Tijuana, Mexico with Dr. Sergio Quinones. I am so happy with my new healthier life. As of today I have lost over 100 pounds.

To Dr. Quinones, I want to say THANK YOU! Thank You for giving me a second chance in life. You are truly an amazing surgeon.

This is my YouTube video showing where I was one year ago today and where I am now.

One Year Sleeve Versary - YouTube
  2. puffyclouds
    puffyclouds
    Very creative You Tube video. I'm impressed. Also, congratulations on your weight loss success. Keep up the good work, and I hope you figure out how to make your very cool jeans dress.
  3. gem2
    gem2
    Congratulation you look wonderful! I pray that I do as we'll. my surgery is January 20th
  4. Luann
    Luann
    Wow! Thank you for sharing that. You have done so well.
  5. robhall
    robhall
    Congratulations Stacy!!
    It has been 13 days since I had my surgery also with Dr. Sergio Quinones, besides been a great human being he's a great Dr. he was on top everything making sure I was ok Dr. Quinones and his staff they took great care of me I had an awesome experience.
  6. Chonda
    Chonda
    thank you so much for your update and video. My surgery is scheduled for Feb 17 with Dr. Elias Ortiz in TJ, Mexico