Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Food is My Fuel (errr it soon will be )

1. Graciegurl
    Graciegurl
    Food has been my comfort, it's been my rewards but never has food been my motivation. I will say that food, so many many times, has been my enemy. I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. With the Holidays in full force I have totally reinforced my addiction to food, esp. sugar and anything that has sugar in it. I'm feeling very sick of all the food right now. (I work in a Hospital and all kinds of yummmmmy holiday food is everywhere)
    You might say that I have a love hate relationship with food and right now, uggh, I’m sick of food but that doesn’t keep me from having another bite of this or that.

If you too have been struggling with food for all the wrong reasons, fear not! The new year is just around the corner and we have choices!!!! I am working with a therapist now and before I have my sleeve done (March) I intend to get into my head that food is fuel. Fuel in which my body needs to be healthy. And dealing with the mental/emotional aspects of my addiction to food prior to being sleeved will most certainly aid me in understanding of just how codependent upon food I really am. I want to be motivated in creating a happy healthy relationship with food!

Whatever you are dealing with this Christmas Season , food wise, be kind to yourself!

Merry Christmas Y’all!

Be well and be happy!