Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Most Will Be Done...

1. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Most of you will probably be done with pre-op and surgery by the time that I have surgery. As some of you know, my clinic made some pretty gross mistakes in not sending paperwork through to my insurance in a timely manner after being told that they had completed it. As an update, I was able to talk to the Nurse Administrator Supervisor about this and she was very apologetic about this and said that she would follow-through with her staff on this and that she was not pleased with this outcome as well. She is aware that because of their oversight in their process it will cause me another 4-5 months before my surgery when if they had done their part, I would be in surgery by now. Very painful~

All I wanted was an apology and after many conversations from their staff, I finally got an apology after taking it up the ranks and treated with respect and professionalism. However, it still doesn't negate the fact that I have to wait.

So, maybe this is happening because the better time for me is 4-5 months. Maybe this happened to me because I need something that I don't know is needed. Maybe - but - oh well.
  2. Watch out world
    Watch out world
    Your Time will come. . That is all that matters. I will save you a seat in the sleeve side. Don't give up.