Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My husband & I are finally doing this!!!

1. Sue Kay Jones
    Sue Kay Jones
    We are scheduled for March 8th and we can't wait... We are going to MX and our surgeon is Dr. Kelly. He is so nice over the phone. Can't wait to begin our new lives. After 25 years together being overweight most of those years we are ready to start over and enjoy life again!!!!
  2. Lilly'sNana
    Lilly'sNana
    My husband of 36 years and I are having our sleeves done by Dr. Nick Nicholson of Dallas tomorrow. I was not overweight until I turned 23. I am now 59. I will be glad when this is over. We both have lost almost 35 pounds since Sept. Good luck to us all !!!
  3. dweber04
    dweber04
    My husband and I are doing this together too! We are both going through the workup process together; however, we have decided to wait a couple of weeks between the two so we can help each other. I am going first..... and he will have his done a couple weeks later. I am so excited!
  4. Feeross
    Feeross
    Good luck to all of you! My husband and I were sleeved on dec.14th and we have no regretts. We are loving our new lives!
  5. victoria2012
    victoria2012
    We are on our way! I'm nervous but at the same time excited. I'm glad my better have is doing this also. Its going to great afterwards to start living a new healthy life together. Best of luck to all who are on this journey also in the next day to come.
  6. michelle12178
    michelle12178
    Update....... My hubby had his done on thursday and also had his gallbladder taken out then too and he is doing great!!!! He came home today 3.17.12
  7. Heather
    Heather
    Together is the best way to go!!! My hubby and I did it together and it was great!! same recovery, same diet plans! and misery loves company lol (only miserable for the first few days!!) Now we a healthy and happy together!! loving our new lives!!
  8. cketelsen
    cketelsen
    My hubby and I are doing this together on Friday! It was his plan at first and then I felt like I would be left out so I signed up too! We are so excited and really happy we are doing this together. I think doing this together will make it easier for us to follow the plan and support each other fully. There still may be some jealousy if he looses more weight than me at first but I know we will both be successful if we support and help each other along the way. We are taking the kids on a Disney cruise in December and can't wait to be skinny and look'in fly!!
  9. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit

WTG!!! keep us posted on the progress
  10. jessboyd
    jessboyd
    My husband had his done 2 weeks before me...3 weeks post-op now for me. So glad we decided to do this together!
  11. Jenniferkatie
    Jenniferkatie
    I'm getting mine done in July and if i can get the funds together fast enough, I hope to have him go either right before my surgery or closely after! It will be great to be on this path together...we are both going to Tijuana, Mx with Dr. Garcia at Florence Medical Center! So excited!
  12. foley0320
    foley0320
    I had mine June 17th and am feeling great! My husband is having his July 8th! We are so excited to do this journey together!!
  13. Changeisgood4u
    Changeisgood4u
    My husband and I are having our surgery on the same day...Dec. 21st. We are ready to do this together!