Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

This Holiday season...

1. Vande
    Vande
    Just realized we will be enjoying our Holidays what would be the norm to everyone else but deep down knowing this would be the last hoora!

Bye bye bad habits,leaving it all behind in 2013 can't wait for the new year,hope 2014 is ready for the new us!
  2. Dawzow
    Dawzow
    I actually was just thinking about that!
  3. Vande
    Vande
    Lol,it donged on me when my Husband ask me if we were getting a whole turkey or just the Breast for Thanksgiving this year and I thought ummm Homemade Pecan Pie...smh
  4. Graciegurl
    Graciegurl
    LOL.. so what you are saying is that we can stuff ourselves silly and eat all the yummy foods we want before 2014? LOL... I am counting on being able to eat a tiny bit of this and that when the holidays roll around next year! As for this year, I am eating low carb/high protein and avoiding the sweets... I am a sugar-holic through and through. Eating low carb/high protein is the only way, for now, that I can control myself during the holidays.

I am learning to have a new relationship with food and remind myself that I AM IN CONTROL!!!! Food is NOT in control of me! I know my triggers and I know that I have to realize that in order for me to be successful then I must understand where I have come from in regards to my relationship to food.

Yes, good bye to bad habits and here's to living the life we want!

Be happy and Be Well!

Gracie
  5. GoddessofSnowandIce
    GoddessofSnowandIce
    I too was thinking this recently. My mother is coming up from Florida and she'll be baking my favorite Cherry Bomb Galaxy Cookies. Man, I'm going to miss those... Next holiday season, maybe I can cut one in fourths and nibble throughout the day? You know what I'm not going to miss tho? My thighs! LOL!
  6. Graciegurl
    Graciegurl
    LOL Goddess, good bye thighs and hello to your new and improved body and slef! I think your idea of having one cookie and spreading out the yuminess throughout the day is great! It's all about control and WE are in control!
  7. Vande
    Vande
    @ Graciegurl to be honest if it were a any other diet I'd probably be like the hell with this ill start after the holidays...lol
    @ Goddessofsnowandice I agree one cookie is gonna go a long way by then you'll have control of your intake and Yes no more chafing thighs... lol
  8. Vande
    Vande
    I'm so proud of myself I did so well on thanksgiving I ran with it, tweaked my choices of food,portion and activity threw out the day....
    Hope everyone enjoyed there Holiday!