Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

RTD Protein for Liquid phase

1. Cndgins
    Cndgins
    HI All I have been looking every where here in Winnipeg for the Isopur but no Luck but I have found a product called Protein ice at Popeye'sŪ Supplements have not tried it as of yet but will let you know what I think of the taste. Here the cost is $4.49 for 20 fl oz 10% off if you buy 12 works out to $48.50 +tax I took out all the other stuff that was zero. If anyone else has tried this or others let me know I am starting my liquid diet preop next week and would like to get some for then and after surgery.

Thanks

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size**20 FL OZ (591ML)
    Per Serving
    Calories 170*
    Calories From Fat 0*
    Sodium 160*Mg
    Potassium 220*Mg
    Total Carbohydrate 0*Gm
    Sugars 0*Gm
    Protein 42*Gm

Other Ingredients:
    INGREDIENTS: Triple-Filtered Water, Pure Protein Isolate Blend: (Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Enzymatic Hydrolyzed Protein Isolate), Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose and Blue #1.
  2. Cndgins
    Cndgins
    Well I have tried the watermelon, Apple,grape ,fruit punch they are a bit sweet for me a little like cool aide but other than that they don't seem to have any bad aftertaste definitely better chilled but ok at room temp and 1 bottle has 42g of protein isolate.
  3. lestuart
    lestuart
    you should be able to get the liquid form of Isopure at GNC.