Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Not long now!

1. Wake up
    Wake up
    23 more days! I was a bit timid most of my life. Last August (2013) I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I decided to take control and be in charge of my life. I had chemo and radiation, lost my waist length hair, had burns from the radiation and so tired all the time. I decided to do one thing a day I never thought I could do. After 14 months of firsts it is almost time for my greatest personal victory. I just can't hardly wait!
  2. kaotto1502
    kaotto1502
    Good for you! You are a strong and powerful woman and will do very well. I'm so very proud of you and excited for you.
  3. Wake up
    Wake up
    Thanks!
  4. Pbran21
    Pbran21
    Stay strong I am having surg Dec 3 and have buttflies I start my shakes next sat I think this will be the hardest part.
  5. nanie310
    nanie310
    Is everyone else nervous because I'm scared just thinking about it.
  6. Watch out world
    Watch out world
    I am very nervous but very excited also! Just remember all of us December newbies are going to be able to sit on Santa's lap next year and not break a knee!!! LOL We are all going to do great if we stick together and support each other!!
  7. -Erin
    -Erin
    14 more days for me! And I am sooooo nervous!! Excited for everyone here
  8. kaotto1502
    kaotto1502
    14 days and crazy nervous, mostly about the first couple of weeks postop. But so excited to be a loser.
  9. Wake up
    Wake up
    9 more days! I am handling the shakes fine... I like the unjury. It mixes well without a blender. Smooth and not quite as bad a protein taste.
  10. wrightstuff12
    wrightstuff12
    20 Days, very nervous.
  11. Wake up
    Wake up
    What kind of luck is this.... I am to fly out Wednesday morning at 6 am to Denver...Denver is supposed to have snow all Tuesday night and Wednesday. My guess is I will not get my connecting to Las Vegas... I knew I should have just drove the 8 hours!