Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgeon

1. latasha4649
    latasha4649
    Is there anyone in the group going to Mexico to have their surgery with Dr Almanza?
  2. afevang
    afevang
    I am going to Dr Almanza arrive December 5th and have surgery on the 6th.
  3. CountryGirl72
    CountryGirl72
    I am having surgery with Dr. Almanza Dec. 4th.
  4. Watch out world
    Watch out world
    I'm in Ohio on the 2nd
  5. Dee103
    Dee103
    Dr Hoffman Buffalo General - Buffalo, NY
  6. latasha4649
    latasha4649
    All of you guys are before me, so I'll be watching for the "my experience" posts. Blessings to all!!!
  7. twinn222
    twinn222
    I will b having surgery with Dr. Elias Ortiz in Mexico on December 5th, 2013.
  8. Wake up
    Wake up
    I am with Dr Umbach in Las Vegas on the 5th....26 days to the adventure!
  9. Orangebananas
    Orangebananas
    I will be having my surgery the 17th with Dr. Almanza
  10. Watch out world
    Watch out world
    All of you going to Mexico... Good Luck!!! WE all need to stay in contact with each other to help each of us along!!
  11. Pbran21
    Pbran21
    sisters hosp. Buffalo,ny
  12. ArizonaShell
    ArizonaShell
    I'm going to Scottsdale Healthcare and my surgeon is Dr. Reynoso (as a part of the crew of Dr. Robin Blackstone!!) on 12/5 ... 3 weeks from today. Oh my goodness, hooray for all of us that have made this decision and been given this opportunity for a new healthier life!!!
  13. dwhalen
    dwhalen
    I am going through Allina Health in Fridley, MN - my surgeon is Dr. Baker - my date is December 2, 2013
  14. Weesie40
    Weesie40
    Puget Sound Bariatrics in Edmonds Wa on Dec 18th. Lap band removal on nov 20th
  15. Cndgins
    Cndgins
    Dec 3 with Dr Ramos Kelly (Mi Dr Hospital)
  16. NJ Mom of 4
    NJ Mom of 4
    I am on December 30 with Dr Neff at Kennedy Hospital in Stratford NJ. I am also at the end of the month so I too will be looking for the post op updates and check ins....