Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hair loss

1. abcd1234
    abcd1234
    Well, mine has started to fall out? I've been great at eating 60-70g of protein a day and taking Biotin and it's still happening. How's it going for everyone else?
  2. Jnl1622
    Jnl1622
    I'm still having the same problem! I upped my protein to 70-90 and still have the issue. I'm glad that I have a thick head of hair!
  3. Astle
    Astle
    I haven't noticed anything yet but I have fine hair to begin with so hoping it doesn't happen. If it does I have a sassy pixie hair cut picked out for my stylist.
  4. Kelli D
    Kelli D
    I have noticed a few more hairs on my clothes etc. but for the most part it is normal. I bought Revita shampoo and that seems to be helping me. I started to get more hair in the shower and began using this shampoo and it has helped greatly. You can get it on Amazon it is a little pricey but the guy who does my hair did some seminars with them and swears by it. He has given it to some people who have had pattern baldness and it worked for them. I have used him for years and he doesn't push product on people so I felt good about trying it and so far so good. Crossing my fingers!!
  5. lakegirl
    lakegirl
    Glad i'm not alone with the hairloss-lol. Hit the 3mos mark and now the hair if falling out like crazy. A little scary after I take my shower in the morning and do my hair. THankgod I have a thick head of hair, but I notice it a lot up in front now. Yikes. Have upped my protein as well, but not slowing it down. Will look into that shampoo Kelli- thanks.
  6. Mikamom
    Mikamom
    I haven't had hair loss issues for the hair on my head... but I am noticing that my eyelash and eyebrow hair fall out easier than what they used to. I hope that stops soon lol... I want to keep my lashes and brows!
  7. lakegirl
    lakegirl
    Been on Biotin last 2-3wks and I noticed the hair loss has slowed down by 50% which I am thankful for. The crown of my head is pretty sparce now-yikes.
  8. Josephine
    Josephine
    My hair is getting thinner everyday. I feel like I empty my brush daily not to mention the amount in the shower. A little scary. I am going to try that Revita shampoo . I'll let you know.
  9. Exodus 109
    Exodus 109
    I have lost about 1/3 of mine. At my age, 65, most people don't think too much of it. They figure I am just old LOL. But my hairdresser was astonished. She said as sweetly as she could, I am sure it will grow back. I have decided I would rather have thin hair to go with my thin body than thick hair on a "thicker" body LOL!
  10. Maryle75
    Maryle75
    I was extremely worried about the hair loss. When I saw my Family Dr. she looked and aid you have new hairs growing. You are consuming the protein. Its the surgery, it has everything out of whack!!!! Let me tell you I have really thick hair and was freaking out because of the amount that I was picking up at the end of the shower and combing out. It has started to slow so hopefully it will be done now!! Keep eating the protein and talking the Biotin and you will be fine!!!