Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Free bariatric food -- samples from bariatric choice !! Free is free !!

1. Zeekecavaricci
    Zeekecavaricci
    Special Offer from BARIATRIC CHOICE !! Free samples of food !!

by Zeekecavaricci Today at 12:03 AM
    HEY MEMBERS AND VISITORS TO MY GROUP. I FOUND A COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BARIATRIC NUTRITION AND PRODUCTS. I TALKED TO THEM TODAY AND THEY GAVE ME PERMISSON TO GIVE YOU THE LINK.

It is Best Bariatric Surgery Diet Supplements, Bariatric Foods, Vitamins for Bariatric Eating

You can register and use the REFERRAL CODE OF: 7308378

Then click on the live chat and request all available samples and they will live chat with you and get your address information and send you free nutrition, products along with a mailed catalog. Since I had bariatric surgery 6 years ago and also being an R.N., I get questions every day from members and visitors finding it hard to get the items they need that are acceptable and "legal" for Sleevers, Banders, and Bypassers. I got my freebies in about 4 days ! Really good products !! Lots of bonuses, discounts, and credits earned with each order.

Hey Free is a good thing ! Good Luck, Dennis
  2. leo39
    leo39
    Thanks Dennis, I'll give it a try. Have yet to like any protein shake or bar after the first couple of sips but I'm getting protein in other ways. That said, maybe this company has things I haven't tried. I'm willing to be a guinea pig!
  3. Michellee2752
    Michellee2752
    Thank you for the link, I ordered almost $125.00 worth of products from them. It's a great site, didn't know what I was going to eat, or where I would get my food.
    Michelle
  4. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    Woo hoo!! Thank you!! I'm scrambling around hunting for a medical financing company to help me get my surgery even though my credit is bad... I'd love to try some free samples!
  5. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    Ordered samples! No shipping charge, either!
  6. ettegdirb
    ettegdirb
    I ordered my samples after the last post you made about it... but I never got mine. Does anyone know how long they're supposed to take? Thank you!
  7. Tynettamd
    Tynettamd
    Thanks
  8. SandyF
    SandyF
    I ordered my free food. I got an email saying it had been sent out. Now i am just waiting for it to come.
    Thank you so much for the information about this site. I think they are going to get a lot of business from me in the future.
  9. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    So I recieved my package today of a whopping 3 sample packets. I got a chocolate pudding shake, caramel pudding, and chicken bouillon soup. I also recieved a catalog offering 20% off on the desserts that expires in 3 days… So far, I've tried the chocolate pudding shake and am unimpressed. It was such a weird texture and the flavor is alright with the usual after taste. Hears to hoping the other two products taste better!
  10. fatbratt
    fatbratt
    Just sent a request for mine. cross my fingers
  11. mychoice2lose
    mychoice2lose
    Hi all,
    I was reading in a post that some companies will give you free sample products. I was looking for the protein suppliment "Pro Complex" as some were saying it was very good tasting. I came across the website Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community! and they have tons of stuff. I started a chat session and asked if they were willing to send me samples of their progein shakes as I was going to be having surgery lalala....anyway, they gave me a $100 !!!! credit. So, I got a few items that I knew I would be needing after surgery, like liquid vitamins, shakes. I thought it was awesome!!! Give it a try.
  12. fatbratt
    fatbratt
    I got my free sample order and the carmel pudding is so good. Thank you again for the website
  13. lisa lang
    lisa lang
    Thanks for the info I have no idea what I am going to eat after the operation this will get me a start.
  14. Jospugjake
    Jospugjake
    I couldn't get any samples but just a catalogue, bummer
  15. TooShortTooBig
    TooShortTooBig
    I was able to get samples reqeust for both sites, now whether I get them or not we will see. Thank you all for the information most helpful.
  16. dynomite
    dynomite
    i registered and received a $25 credit (good for 90 days) and also samples are being mailed out. Thanks!!! I will try bodybuilding site later- i got confused looking at their site- so i need to learn more about protein shakes/supplements