Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Thoughts on Aloe Vera Juice

1. Transformed1908
    Transformed1908
    Hi !

I was just thinking if drinking aloe juice would be beneficial pre and post op??? Your thoughts???
  2. Ms. S
    Ms. S
    I've been having a shot glass pre-op & post-op. It'll be a week tomorrow since the surgery & I haven't had any issues & I'm healing nicely.
  3. Lil Sis
    Lil Sis
    What's the benefit it's supposed to give? And where do you get it?
  4. KebfromCincy
    KebfromCincy
    I fail to see how this did anything in particular for you. But that is just me. Glad you did well.
  5. SANDRA62
    SANDRA62
    Health food stores generally. It has 'healing' properties when applied to the skin, and some believe it is generally good for 'good health' but then there are studies showing bad effects...here's some reads...:
    Shape Mobile - Weight Loss - Ask the Diet Doctor: The Truth About Aloe Vera Juice
    Aloe Vera Juice Side Effects - Adverse Effects Of Aloe Vera Juice
    and my favorite:
    ALOE: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD
  6. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Herbalife recommend it to aid digestion, I tried it but did not like the taste so put it in shakes...not sure I could feel any difference so once I used that bottle, I did not buy more.....can over do the healthy extra stuff a bit I think...but just my opinion.
  7. George: )
    George: )
    Aloe juice is used to heal the stomach - I used it for a bleeding ulcer and it was wonderful! Lots of grocery stores stock it now - in addition to health food stores and Amazon : )