Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery October 28th

1. smilez19135
    smilez19135
    Super excited it can't come fast enough.
  2. Debdaisy
    Debdaisy
    I completely agree! I'm the 29th. It is so right around the corner!!!! Trying to get all of my work finished up before my week off helps pass the time. In a frenzy! Good luck to you, Friend!
  3. brown eyes
    brown eyes
    How are you ladies doing? My surgery was 10/28.
  4. Wenchiepooh
    Wenchiepooh
    Hey hey! How are we all doing? All good over here, I'm able to take in more fluids now. Still super confused at this new feeling of not being hungry, or having the slightest interest in food.
  5. Hopeful
    Hopeful
    Hi, I'm also a 28th sleever and seem to be doing OK. Same as Wenchiepooh I really don't have a interest in eating so am having my 'nourishing fluids' at set times during the day and then for the rest of it drinking water or apple juice.
    The weirdest thing (for me anyway) I had a small bowl of soup for lunch and then some jelly - 2 spoonfuls and I didn't want any more! miracle!!
    Don't have much energy but figure that will improve as the food becomes more solid and anyway this healing process and taking it easy is sort of nice.
    So far very very happy with my decision
  6. brown eyes
    brown eyes
    Wenchiepooh, I feel the same way. I had my lapband removed, hernia repair and the sleeve. Not sure if this hunger or gas
  7. stacey1986
    stacey1986
    I had my sleeve done on the 28th! not hungry at all! although almost everything nauseates me so i'm eating mostly pudding and drinking my water. it can be a real challenge to call all my fluids in the full day. does any one else have that problem?