Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

The tall and short of it all

1. ThisIs4Me
    ThisIs4Me
    Y is it that tall men 6' and over always date women 5'5" and under and all the guys 5"7" and under want to date the tall 6' and over women?? I mean other than the obvious that when a short guy dates a tall woman and they slow dance he is in heaven with her pillows in his face! That drives me nuts lolol
  2. kbernor
    kbernor
    I couldn't agree more lol!! I'm 5'11'' and say leave the 6' plus to the tall women. It already seems like we have to discard 95% of the male population because of height. Please leave us the 5%. =)
  3. zbrookster
    zbrookster
    Hello Everyone!

So I'm excited about getting my surgery and was wondering if you notice that due to the height (I'm 5' 11") that you find your losing more weight weekly than the other more vertically challenged people? Also heard a bit about using stretch mark creams and taking lecithin to help the skin contract in a bit during weight loss. Have any of you tried anything?
  4. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    My guy is 5'10" and loves it when I wear heels which puts me at 6'3". I have always dated shorter men. They loved me. I feel blessed that I have a guy shorter than me because what if I had kids with a guy taller than me? I already have a 13 yr old that's upset because of her 5'10" height and what happens at school...geesh, I wouldn't know how to handle taller kids!
  5. ThisIs4Me
    ThisIs4Me
    I agree kbernor, lv us that 5%

zbrookster, I have not had surgery yet but I don't imagine it would hurt anything to use it. I know that water is very important to help ur skins elasticity.

BladeFox, I have only dated 1 guy taller than me and he was always trying to make everything we did a contest...very annoying! Other than him, everyone has been shorter than me. I have a daughter that's 23 and5'8 and a son that's 20 and 5'10. Their father is 5'10" I was hoping my son would take after me.
    Just tell ur daughter that shes one of the few lucky ones that gets to c above the crowd at school and b glad shes not short and have her nose in ppls armpits lolol
  6. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    Yes ThisIs4Me, we all had to go through the tall jokes and jabs and it helped me to build character. In time she will learn the joys of this unique beauty.
  7. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    zbrookster, I hope I have great weight loss results like the one that you describe. Let's keep each other informed!
  8. nana banana
    nana banana
    Divorced the short 1st husband & vowed to never look @ anyone under 6'. Husband #2 is 6'2"~~just right!
  9. BladeFox
    BladeFox
    WOW Nana Banana, I am so impressed!
  10. ThisIs4Me
    ThisIs4Me
    nana banana, does he have a tall brother?? Lol