Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

PHAT - Postive Healthy Awesome and Thick

1. PHATDIVABBW
    PHATDIVABBW
    I want to be PHAT! I don't want to be skinny. I've always loved my curves and full figure. When it started affecting my health then I needed to do something quick. I am 448 and my current goal is 250 (248 is and 200lb loss)
  2. Grace
    Grace
    I wanted to say I'm not getting notices when there are new posts here in this group.. missed your post.
    I understand where you are coming from. I started at 335 and my goal is 190-195 lowest.
    Part of it for me is fear of not recognizing myself. After a lifetime of being a bbw I would worry I'd not do well at something like even 165.
    I'd probably subconsciously eat to get back to what I'm used to.... so slow and steady seems to be the best way for me at this point.
    I was this weight I am now for about 10 yrs, in my 30s. I'm a tight size 18. So now I'm in way long ago territory. I feel ok where I am now but would like to drop the last 25 or 30 lbs to just move more easily and such. But I won't go below a comfortable size 16. Hubby likes voluptuous curves
    Anyway, we have to factor in extra skin...which personally I'll never be able to afford to get rid of.
  3. Mereditty54
    Mereditty54
    I too am not expecting to get to the healthy weight given to me via BMI indicator. I am a large framed girl. I should be at 162 but realistically speaking that will not happen. I am looking for a 120lb weight loss. That would put me at 190 and the nutristionist that I saw felt that was a totally realistic goal for me. I hope it happeneds, no it will happen. I am going on a cruise in Jan 2013 and am hoping to be under 200 by then.
  4. big-daddy of 10
    big-daddy of 10
    I hate that u feel that way the female mind will.always be a.thing.of. Mystery and i know how it.feels.to b big for ao long and now thin and i have to get use fo people seeing me thInner.but just embrace it love it and hell ladys show it tjis was a harde journey so u should feel good about it
  5. big-daddy of 10
    big-daddy of 10
    I hate that u feel that way the female mind will.always be a.thing.of. Mystery and i know how it.feels.to b big for ao long and now thin and i have to get use fo people seeing me thInner.but just embrace it love it and hell ladys show it tjis was a harde journey so u should feel good about it
  6. amcmillan
    amcmillan
    all my younger life i was around 175 to 190.then at age 21 i started gaining big time.i got to 220.i got a job that required walking atleast 7 miles a day outside,and some heavy lifting.i started losing weight.i worked there 1yr. and 11 months.at the end of that i was a size 3.yes a size 3.i have never been a size 3,all my life i was a size 16 to size 18.i felt so good,everything fit me.i never knew i could be a smaller size i was use to being big,that i even called myself big boned.i wasnt big boned.now i am fat again for a few reasons,neck problems,back problems keep me from moving as much as i should.but i just wanted to let you big girls,that have been big your whole life and that are fine with it cause thats what your use to,its ok to be skinny its not unhealthy your just never been that way.i miss it,i miss it so much.
  7. TinaF1971
    TinaF1971
    I was told that with the sleeve I shouldn't expect to lose as much as someone who has the RNY. I said my goal would be around 200. I started at 436 when I first met my surgeon and am 383 now. Tomorrow is my surgery!
  8. shannondeaun
    shannondeaun
    I started at 362 and my goal is 200! I would love to be a size 14-16..that seems so crazy!!
  9. Jeni8282
    Jeni8282
    I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I was a chunky kid, a thick teen, and then a very curvaceous adult. I found a picture of myself today when I was 15 and about 175 lbs. I looked good! I have set my goal at 180lbs. I started at 298lbs. I am now 292lbs. 180 would put me back in a size 14/16 and that will be awesome to get back there again, before my health problems began, before all the pills I have to take everyday to keep living. I just want to be healthy again!