Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sleeved October 21st and Starting the Journey a little "Bumpy"

1. JeanethReinoso
    JeanethReinoso
    I was sleeved October21st and have a bumpy road so far! Nothing I cant handle just a little harder then I expected! Its not Friday and I am still In the hospital waiting for my HOPEFULL release back into the Semi-normal world tomorrow October 26th! I really don't want to miss Halloween for my children! But taking care of myself of course to be able to take care of them must come first! Finally able to start on a liquid diet again after a few days on being NPO no anything by mouth only through IV! Have my 1 ounce cups ready and cant wait to get something into my little belly!
  2. gscott@copywriteinc.net
    gscott@copywriteinc.net
    Hope this turns around for you soon. I was sleeved Oct 9, and just bounced right back.
  3. paradoxgal
    paradoxgal
    I was sleeved yesterday, still in the hospital too. It is hard work and discomfort but i'm keeping my eye on the prize!!
  4. JeanethReinoso
    JeanethReinoso
    The road was hard but was finally released from the hospital on the 27th! almost a week in the hospital was not fun! Still trying to get the 3 ounces in over an hour and its starting to go good! Down 14 lbs and starting protein shakes slowly!! Hope you all are doing great!