Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

10 days post op

1. Cajungirl
    Cajungirl
    10 days post op and felling great! Down 13 pounds and counting! Finally can drink plain water and it feels good! Am I loosing on target? I hear some people loosing more by 10 days out?
  2. LaurenClaire
    LaurenClaire
    Same here - I think everyone is different and those who weigh more may lose more initially.

I'm pleased with my progress!
  3. tinoch
    tinoch
    I am trying to stay off my scale.....and only weigh once a week, but it is so hard not to want to step on it daily. At day 9 post-op, I am down 14 pounds but that was all weight I gained after I decided to have surgery. Once I lose another 5 pounds, then I will finally be losing real weight.

Good Luck!
  4. Cajungirl
    Cajungirl
    I think aim going to try and not weigh so often. I go for post op appt Tuesday so I hope they tell me that I'm on the right track
  5. raginredhead
    raginredhead
    When does the surgery weight go away I weighed on day 6 and I was still 3 lbs up. Never top 500 calories a day soooo when should I weigh tomorrow is 10 days I am hoping it has gone down substancially
  6. Forestgalice
    Forestgalice
    Day 7 after surgery, I have times I feel hunger and am dreaming in my head of chewing real food, any one else? thanks lynette
  7. its_she_her_its_me
    its_she_her_its_me
    Yeah, if diff for everyone. Im 14 dys post op and down 12 lbs since my sx. I usually get in about 700 cal per day.
  8. ThisWasForMe
    ThisWasForMe
    I am 15 days out and have lost 11 pounds. I am going to weigh once a week.
  9. JeanethReinoso
    JeanethReinoso
    I am 9 days out and was weighed in yesterday at 14lbs down! I think everyone is different and I have only been able to tolerate water and about 2 protein shakes a day! sipping them throughout the day I have yet to set up a breakfast lunch and dinner schedule I just sip sip sip until full and then continue when the full sensation goes away!