Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone sweat a lot while eating??

1. Mikamom
    Mikamom
    Maybe it's just hot, but I've noticed that I sweat when I eat. Sometimes I'll get really flushed when sitting on the couch. I've been thinking that maybe my metabolism is finally starting to wake up but wanted to hear from others that may possibly have the same issue. Thanks!
  2. Kelli D
    Kelli D
    I was constantly hot! I think it has something to do with hormones releasing from the fat. I still get it and I know some is from menopause but now I am starting to experience the cold everyone is talking about. LOL I am getting flushed right now while I type this! It did level off some but like I said I still get it sometimes.
  3. shermysue
    shermysue
    Hormones!!
  4. Onery in Ohio
    Onery in Ohio
    does this surgery mess with your horomones?
  5. coolgsleadr
    coolgsleadr
    I thought it was just menapause. I never related the being hot to the surgery. Interesting thought.
  6. dakotagirl97
    dakotagirl97
    Not at all
  7. Mikamom
    Mikamom
    Interesting. Thank you for your replies. I'm also going to talk to my doc about this at my next apt on 9/18 to see what he says. I hope its not messing with my hormones in a bad way
  8. abcd1234
    abcd1234
    Nope - i'm just constantly cold. I'm going to be an ice cube this winter!
  9. Astle
    Astle
    Totally. Whenever I eat I get flushed and hot and then I am fine 10 minutes later. Weird, glad it isn't just me
  10. lakegirl
    lakegirl
    Ok glad to hear this. I just started having this problem too the last few weeks. The rest of the time I'm alawys chilly, which is polar opposite of what I used to be like. Funny. But yes, right after or during eating i too get very hot and then it disappears 5-10min later.