Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Weigh in day

1. buttercupplano
    buttercupplano
    Yesterday was my weigh in day and I'm now down 50 pounds since 8/20! I'm so excited! I have 17 more to go to be under 300 pounds for the first time in probably 10-12 years. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm a little scared but I can't figure out why. It's just been such a milestone that I haven't been able to achieve before surgery and I suppose I'm afraid that for some reason on the surgery I won't achieve it either. Stupid, I know but all these feelings are flooding in and insecurities....I'm feeling frumpy because nothing fits-which is great on one hand but not so great on the other. I'm still trying to figure out what to eat, when to eat, how much exercise I can do....it just seems to overwhelm me at times. Well....I'm super excited about the 50 pounds that are gone and here's to the next 17 to get under 300...I'm setting my sights on that now.
  2. Misse28
    Misse28
    I was the same way. You will feel great after you hit under 300 lbs. I sure did. I haven't went to see what size I am in yet. I am enjoying slowly having clothes that I couldn't fit in starting to loosen up. It's a wonderful feeling. As for exercising you will start to be able to do more and more as the weight falls off. Just do what you can and you will get on track. The more you do the more you you will be able to do. Good Luck!!
  3. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Wow! Way to go! 50 pounds!!!!!! I know it is just mind boggling - doesn't seem real and you are thinking it is NOT actually going to happen! Yes - so far so good - BUT then it is just suddenly goign to come to a crashing hault! Well - no - no- NO! We are really, really doing this! I am with in a pound of breaking 250... I am pretty sure it was in the 80's the last time that happened and it is for real!
  4. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    So far my goal is to break that 300lb mark!!!!