Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone have Dr Craig Taylor?

1. EllaK
    EllaK
    Hi,
    My operation is soon. I am attending the OClinic and Dr Craig Taylor. I feel really safe with him and everyone on his team are so caring.
    Has anyone else been to De Taylor?
  2. Manjie
    Manjie
    Hi, I had him, I was done on the 10th Oct 11... everything went great, the girls are lovely and so helpful.... the whole team is fantastic.... Good Luck and Happy New Year
  3. Jas
    Jas
    I am booked in with Dr Craig Taylor in June, would love to hear both your experiences and which hospital you had it done at, and how your journey is don the line
  4. EllaK
    EllaK
    I had my operation with Dr Taylor on 20 January. There is no doubt that he is an excellent surgeon and makes sure that you have the very best of care. I had my operation at the Adventist Hospital and the staff there were just wonderful.
    I highly recommend Dr Taylor and his team.
  5. sydneygirl
    sydneygirl
    my op with him is the 6th aug yay sooo excited and scared lol
  6. Manjie
    Manjie
    I got done in The Mater Hospital.... Fantastic
  7. cathisoz
    cathisoz
    Hello Everyone,

I had my sleeve done on 8th August 2012 with Dr Craig Taylor. I had it at the San and am now 10days post op and feeeling great
  8. jo_cee girl
    jo_cee girl
    Hi everyone, I am also having Dr Craig Taylor and am getting done on Sep 9th. Love the O Clinic all really nice dietician and pshychiatrist are good to work with too. Getting done at Concord hospital, everything going well organised and smoothly, only thing waiting on is for my super fund to make payment, gggrrrr
  9. Thinkfabian
    Thinkfabian
    hi there, my name is Andre, i was also sleeved by dr taylor. great guy - the mater hospital took great care of me. that was a month ago