Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

protein shakes

1. toblessed82
    toblessed82
    Is it okay to have protien shakes 8 days post op and if so how much to drink
  2. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    I use them some days as a meal replacement. Be sure to watch the carb amount, some are very high carbs. Did your doctor give you any type of eating plan?
  3. toblessed82
    toblessed82
    Yes, right now im on full liquids so i have no way og getting protien but i see alot of ppl drinin protien shakes so i wanted to know if i couldtoo
  4. hope4me
    hope4me
    I found that things are so different with others. Even with the plans that we were given. I was not able to eat or drink like some others. but as far as the protein shakes. I think they will be ok. you probely can't get much of it down anyway right. so have it through out the day.
  5. toblessed82
    toblessed82
    Thanks for the advice, I'm goin to try that
  6. hope4me
    hope4me
    All of this will be trial and error, you will learn what works best for you, But whatever you do don't ever try to measure your progress with others. Remember we are different. what works for one may not work for the other. I Hope you are having a great day. and If I can be of any help to you feel free to inbox me anytime.
  7. renaye83
    renaye83
    i was given the OK from my doc to start protein shakes at day 3, but it was hard for me to get them down at first. like others have said, every doc and every meal plan is different. you should probably get the ok from your doc before you move onto the next stage of your meal plan (just to be safe)
  8. toblessed82
    toblessed82
    Thank u all, i have tryed it today an so far so good
  9. hope4me
    hope4me
    Very good. Just listen to your body. It will sure let you know the no no's Lol. Take care and keep us up on how you are doing.