Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Glad I Found You!!!!

1. Rades69
    Rades69
    Good Afternoon Everybody,
    My name is Chris, and I am scheduled to have my sleeve done with Dr. Ortiz on Oct 31,2013 ( I don't know if Halloween is good idea or not ) I have done a lot of research in reference to OCC as well as Dr. Ortiz, however I would love to hear any information (good or bad) about your experience with Dr. Ortiz. My initial concerns are probably the same as most peoples. 1) Tijuana, 2) Non-USA facility 3) Tijuana, 4) After care/hotel 5) Tijuana. Any information that you could give me, I would appreciate it greatly.
  2. Kindle
    Kindle
    If you haven't already, check out the VerticalSleeveTalk - the #1 Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forum! forum. Look at the "Dr. Ariel Ortiz and Obesity Control Center" thread under the Self-pay and Mexico sub forum. I started the thread and got a lot of good responses. One of the members gave a play-by-play of her entire experience and provided a lot of great info.
  3. Rades69
    Rades69
    Kindle, thanks for the info and the link. I am reading every one of the postings. I really appreciate your help and knowledge.