Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery Scheduled!

1. grneyez0375
    grneyez0375
    Hello! I have my surgery scheduled with Dr. Osuna in TJ on June 26th. I am so nervous! Do any of you have more information on Dr. Osuna, you would like to share? Thank you!
  2. skinny2be
    skinny2be
    I had mine with Dr. Lopez in Tj and I loved it!!!!!! I had a great time
  3. discoveringme
    discoveringme
    I also had Dr. Lopez in TJ he was not working with his wife when i was there but i could not have been more impressed with my care or access to him during recovery via my facilitator at a lighter me. His english skills are pretty good but not as fluent as some others i researched. Didnt matter one bit though. I understood him perfectly and felt like he really was concerned for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!
  4. Dee4113
    Dee4113
    Dr. Lopez was my surgeon. I am not sure if Dr . Osuna was in the operating room or not. It seemed that I was in and out before I knew. Everything went well with the surgery-no major complication. I was gaged and threw up quite a bit immediately following the surgery. I am not experiencing any significant pain at the moment. Everything has occurred just as A lighter Me indicated. Dr. Lopez came by to introduce himself prior to surgery and on the following two days. The medical was very attentive. Everything should be okay. I was somewhat afraid and nervous because I traveled alone. But everything has been just fine. Take care! Good luck with your upcoming surgery and keep in touch!
  5. Luann
    Luann
    I am scheduled in november with Dr. Lopez. It was through Mexico Bariatric Center and I am told he now rotates time in Tijuana opposite his wife, so they are no longer in surgery together. Any feedback on Dr. Lopez? I can't get non steroidal pain med because I have a bone fusion in my back that has not healed yet. I am a little afraid I will not have great pain control, but hoping for the best. I am sort of a light weight at narcotic pain meds, & I know I tend to get real sick after anesthesia & even 2 pain pills at a time will make me get sick too.