Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pre op here I come!

1. SeaShell
    SeaShell
    Starting my pre opening diet tomorrow. Excited about the start of this journey while concerned about my ability to stick with it for the two weeks suggested. I mean if I could have done that before I wouldn't be in this predicament! So wish me luck - and I'm sure I will be back here looking for support and helpful suggestions.
  2. Debdaisy
    Debdaisy
    You can do it!!! But I hear you! Drink lots of water, fill your belly up. Let me know how it goes. Very excited for you!
  3. JKRsmom
    JKRsmom
    Good luck, I start my pre-op in about 1 1/2 weeks - I am lucky and only have to do it for 3 days prior to surgery. My friend went through it a few years ago and she said just stick with clear liquids and you can do it. It is very nice to have the support of this blog and friends. You'll be able to do it - just keep the end game in sight...not to mention, most diets I have been on (and probably yourself) I was able to stick with it for about a month - so no problem right Good luck to you!
  4. Lawbubbles
    Lawbubbles
    Good luck!!!
  5. SeaShell
    SeaShell
    Thanks everyone! I know I have to keep the end game in sight, and I'm a good rule follower typically....so if I can just keep my head hunger under control I'll be all set!
  6. LaurenClaire
    LaurenClaire
    I'm just shy of a week into the preop - it's not awful. I've allowed myself a couple of treats, but overall, have been following the rules.

I've kept nuts on hand when I want to eat but am not really hungry - a couple of handfuls seems to do the trick.

Good luck!
  7. SeaShell
    SeaShell
    Evening....day two of pre opening. Have had a headache both days...is this common?
  8. SeaShell
    SeaShell
    Pre op....stupid auto correct!