Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

when will I feel better

1. RST84
    RST84
    I had surgery on Monday. I have no energy and my left side aches
  2. DETERMINED1
    DETERMINED1
    Please be assured that this pain is only temporary. Next week this time you'll be up and around!
  3. MSKIMKATY
    MSKIMKATY
    I had surgery on June 24, 2013, that day I was tired and groggy and I took the pain meds that day. The next day, I was up walking and only accepted pain meds at night. The more I moved the better I felt, you will feel more like yourself really soon. God Bless, and walk even if its just from the bed to the door several times.
  4. ToyaReady4Change
    ToyaReady4Change
    The left side may ache for a little while that's the biggest n that's where the stomach was removed. I am 7days out and I'm doing okay. Just try to move a little a couple a times a day and take ur pain meds its okay everybody is different good luck with your recovery..
  5. Tamar83
    Tamar83
    I was wondering the same thing. I had surgery july 15th and I still feel bad. I'm very sore, have the hiccups all the time, don't want anything to eeat and my energy is on 0. I'm kinda regretting getting this done.
  6. hope4me
    hope4me
    What you are going through is normal after this surgery. it does get better Just don't try to overdo anything. Once you are able to get your suppliments in this will make you feel better. it all gets better as the days pass. Hang in there. Tamar83 I heard a few say that regret word and it was during their 1st few weeks but trust me, you are going to be happy you made this choice. Again you will not feel like this always. It does get better. I will wait on you to come back and tell me if I'm right lol until then just take care of yourself and do what you can do. Oh if you are not doing it, try to get in that protein, sip sip sip through the day. And this is true for all eating and drinking. it takes longer for some to ajust to this thing. It took me a while I thought I wasn't normal for a min. But as time went on. Things just got better and better and watching that weight come off was/is just awsome. I have no regrets I'm just one happy sister. so I say to you also, Hang in there.
  7. Tinhiswill
    Tinhiswill
    I am with you on this! Today is Friday and I had the surgery on Monday and I still have quite a bit of pain but I'm going to trust in God and the advice of other members that day by day it will get better! You hang in there too!!
  8. Pkay
    Pkay
    I'm three weeks out and believe me when I tell you, Three weeks makes a HUGE difference. I feel great now. Even signed up today to start training for a 5K race in Jan.
  9. renaye83
    renaye83
    I'm starting to feel abnormal because it hurts like hell to drink my shakes and water. i feel so miserable right now. ugh!