Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Encouragement from believers

1. abideinme
    abideinme
    I am new to this forum and hope to have surgery this December 2013. I am looking for some Christians who have already been through the process to walk through this with me. Any words of encouragement?

Thank you

Blessings,
    Holly(abideinme)
  2. binalyn
    binalyn
    I would say to you....continue in prayer and ask for guidance as you go through the process. Depending on your insurance - you may be scheduled quickly - or like me, it took nearly a year. Anytime I found myself wavering, I took it to Him in prayer and asked for clarify. I'm 21 days out and my journey has been a smooth one. I have no complaints and the lost of 38lbs from pre-op (Aug 9) to surgical follow-up (9/12) is a miracle that I could never have achieved on my own. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me and I will share what I know. Blessings.
  3. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    I definitely prayed that God guide my surgeons hands. I had my little prayer team with me the day I went in (mom, aunt, and husband). Good luck!!
  4. Rootzy
    Rootzy
    Keep working at it!!!!! I never thought mine would happen.....i kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. My process has been great and lost 36 since pre-op diet.keep the faith!!!!