Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

The Crackhead Look!!!!

1. gibro225
    gibro225
    Hey African-American Sleevers!

How did you deal with that crackhead look..I look at some of my friends who have done this a couple of years ago, and they still have that booble head look. Have any of you experienced that look.
  2. Stacyj4
    Stacyj4
    Hey. Yes I had it and I hated it. I felt like I was too thin. I put on 10 pounds and now I look and feel way better about myself. Its not about the scale or that " chart" Its how you feel about yourself.
  3. gibro225
    gibro225
    Thanks Stacey, I think that's all I'm afraid of, but to be healthy and obese free, I'm going to deal with it..A friend of mine and his wife did it together as a team, and they were looking like some serious crack monsters for real. But now they are both looking good.

Thanks,
    Stacy...
  4. 619Diva
    619Diva
    That's what I don't want 2 look like. I have My medical problems I would like 2 get rid of but I'm afraid of that look and as a Black woman I Love My curves.
  5. Stacyj4
    Stacyj4
    NP. @619 Diva I got my curves back. Then again, these thick thighs Neva went anywhere. Lol!!
  6. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    OMG me too I feel like that sometimes. I feel in our race we tend to see it more because my non-AA's tell me how great I look and my AA's tell me how I lost too much weight. I lost 104lbs and want to lose 10 more pounds. @619 I still have my curves i just have no butt, like Stacy said these thighs ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I am very curvy even my ex was saying the same thing he said i just need to tone up.
  7. toblessed82
    toblessed82
    Its funny how we are all worried about the same thing. All of your comments helped me, thank u ladies
  8. leafswife
    leafswife
    That's what I'm afraid of.