Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

its Jessie.g

1. jessie.g
    jessie.g
    333....never thought to see that number on the scale! I cant even weigh on a regular scale anymore. 3X or 4X never thought to buy that size ever. Im so miserable, its hard to walk and get up out of a sitting position. Oh and smell, well we wont go there...but !!!! I have my date and an so ready to get fit, I am so ready
  2. LarryFavre
    LarryFavre
    Good luck to you. Just stick with drs plan I'm down 57 in 2 months never felt better.
  3. Batmanswifeisloosing
    Batmanswifeisloosing
    Good luck hon, you have taken the first positive step. I am down 25s in 17 days(pre op to 7days post op) I feel amazing and just that 25lbs has made so much of a difference!
  4. Janice1965
    Janice1965
    Good luck. I'm having surgery on thursday the 29th and weight is 338. So I know where you are coming from. We can do this. I'm so ready to get it behind me. Good luck
  5. ShannaBanana
    ShannaBanana
    Good luck. I was 403 when i started. I'm now 269, 5 1/2 months later. Just stick to what your doctor tells you. And exercise. I know it's hard at first. I started as low as 2 min on a Tony little gazelle glider. But it gets easier.
  6. katente
    katente
    I started out weighting 387 pounds. I have lost 105 lbs. in almost 5 months. I exercise very little I still have joint pain, not as bad as before. It maybe slow to some but I have never lost 105 lbs. on any diet I have been on in 5 months. I never had a problem with smells I showered morning 8:00 am and at 2:30 pm and 10:30 pm I hate sweat on me. I could do this because I didn't work. You will do fine, do what the doctor says and follow the nut. guidelines for your food intake. I had surgery on April 8, 2013 in Columbia, S.C. Where are you having surgery? I will gladly share what I know with you. My best to you.
  7. dawnbarnard
    dawnbarnard
    I started out at 343. I didn't realize I was so large. I showered 2x per day. I had to. I'm down to 280 now. Feels pretty darn good. I wear a size 2x now. I just hiked a long hike at least for me...4.3 miles with alot of that uphill. I was sleeved 4/2 this year. I'm a slower loser than most, but my blood work is perfect and my skin is keeping up too. I have cheated and have some very bad habits to break but the sleeve is forcing me to behave and reminds me that I am no longer allowed to revert back to my old ways. It is a fantastic tool!!! You will do great!
  8. journee2me
    journee2me
    I was 389 now I am 271 im an L\XL shirt and size 18/20 pants and still losing seems like im moving slow but I have no vomplaints because im still moving...u can do it gud luck...
  9. bejeweled
    bejeweled
    I was...well, a pretty big size to begin with so I understand. You were once smaller and can be smaller again. You can do it. Good luck.
  10. DaleLanc
    DaleLanc
    Oh can I relate to the misery. Being so ready made the process easier for me than many. I was super motivated to make this solution work... being compliant, positive thinking, and faith has sealed the deal. I felt so trapped in my hellacious huge body. Being free of morbid obesity is a monumental relief! Whenever I think of being non-compliant, I remember the misery. I can't go back there. Thank God for my Sleeve.
  11. Susan M
    Susan M
    I understand. I was shocked to see the number on the scale. I am so very excited to get this done and watch that number go down, down, down...
  12. natty
    natty
    I started at 395lbs and today I am celebrating my 1 year. 1 year ago today I had my surgery and I have lost 139 lbs!