Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How's Everyone Coming Along??? Ck in!!

1. MSJSC
    MSJSC
    How's everyone coming along on their journey. Is the weight coming off at the pace you anticipated or hoped for?
  2. Joolah
    Joolah
    I am still pre-op. I have only lost 10# in the 6 months I've been on my journey. Hopefully it will be more by Monday when I go in to set a date.
  3. MSJSC
    MSJSC
    I was sleeved on July 2nd and leading up to pre-op I had gained and got up to 346. I am now 4 weeks post op and have lost 37lbs even after eating or drinking barely anything I gained 5 or 6 lbs....I seriously regret losing control and gaining weight prior to pre-op because I surely could have been in twonderland by now anxious to get there yet craving goodies like never before!
  4. DaleLanc
    DaleLanc
    Weight loss has slowed to a crawl--and that's okay w/me. So long as I keep losing. I'm down 106 lbs. in seven months, with most of the lost in the first five. And today I wore my only pair of jeans, which I bought less than eight weeks ago, which I wear once or twice a week, and they were so loose they fell off while I was playing w/our Dobe puppy after I got home from work. I had been thinking how loose they were at the office, thinking, nah, they can't fall, yet. So this means I can finally buy jeans at Kohl's, and not the Big & Tall store. Hooray! My wife and I are looking forward to doing a little shopping this weekend.
  5. NellieFL
    NellieFL
    I'm down almost 30 lbs and surgery was June 26th. No longer officially in the "3's" but just south of the border!
  6. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    My surgery was July 15 - and I was on liquid pre-op diet 2 weeks before that. I am down 34 lbs! So far better than I was expecting - though I assume it will slow down some. I am out of the 300's now!
  7. SDanielleQ
    SDanielleQ
    5 months out and 101 lbs down I think I am happy where I am right now and I no it's only gunna get harder to lose the further out I go
  8. whistlerpotpie
    whistlerpotpie
    Still waiting for a surgery date. Pleasesendgood vibes
  9. StephF89
    StephF89
    6 months out about 110lbs down, weigh in on Thursday

Down from a 28 to a 16 so far!! So close to longer being any form of "obese". Started at class III obese and am about 5lbs away from being merely "overweight". Then onederland is my goal after that

Hope everyone is doing well!
  10. lissap
    lissap
    I am Post op 9 days down 23 pounds and getting so excited to see how well you are all doing. I have 175 pounds to loose to get to my goal and I am hoping the I can do it in 2 years. I am fitting more comfortably in the car behind the steering wheel.