Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

September surgery in Piedras Negras, Mexico with Dr. Alvarez

1. RAEINTEXAS
    RAEINTEXAS
    I live in North Central Texas and have chosen Dr. Guillermo Alvarez in Piedras Negras, Mexico for my surgery in September. He is more expensive than other doctors, and I have read excellent reviews and would love to hear from others that have used Dr. Alvarez or are scheduled with him.
  2. buckeye_girl
    buckeye_girl
    Hello, first let me say congratulations on getting a date and choosing the best possible
    surgeon!!!! Dr. Alvarez did my sleeve in November of last year and I couldn't be happier!!!
    It is true that he charges more, but you get what you pay for. He is a wonderful surgeon
    and a wonderful person. His bedside manor is something to be commended... His entire staff
    is fantastic!!!! If you have any questions please let me know. Good luck!!!
  3. vegasgirl
    vegasgirl
    I had my surgery with Dr. Alvarez 9/6/12 and have lost over 90 pounds. He is wonderful! Since I had my surgery three of my friends have gone to him also. Check out my before and after pictures.
  4. mcawley56
    mcawley56
    I will be having surgery with Dr. Alvarez on Sept 10th. Anyone else scheduled for that date?
  5. sweetbee74
    sweetbee74
    My surgery date is Sept 13th with Dr. Alvarez. I am a revision to sleeve. Has anyone else had this done with Dr. Alvarez? Or maybe know someone who has? I had a terrible time with my band so I'm being converted. A Dr. in the states did my band. I know there is a chance that Dr. Alvarez will not be able to perform the surgery all at once-depending on if the band has too much scarring. It's a 50/50 shot and I'm nervous. I want it all done at once but I completely understand that he is being safe and cautious. That's one of the reasons I chose him. I just would like to hear about or speak with someone who has gone through this with Dr. Alvarez.