Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Everyone!!!

1. ibcopperfire67
    ibcopperfire67
    Hello Everyone
    Haven't seen any posts here lately so I thought I'd check in on you all What's up? What's new? How's the weight loss? Everyone enjoying the weather? What are some summer plans for you? I'm going to ND to visit family in July and then climbing Mt Lassen in CA in September!!!!! I feel alive and amazing for the first time in 26 yrs!!!!! Life is good again and I hope it is for all of you as well
  2. naturallycurious42
    naturallycurious42
    Hi everyone< I was sleeved on 4-15-2013. I've lost 28lbs. so far. Still trying to get in enough protein and liquids haven't quite mastered it yet. I'm starting the soft food stage tomorrow. Well really I already started I've had pork, chicken and turkey no problem and some steak. I have to take it slow with the steak. And my sleeve doesn't like Broccoli so far. go figure! but I'm glad I can eat all the meats I mentioned. Because I am allergic to seafood. I can only eat fish. I would love to get to 30 minutes on the treadmill. Can't wait to reach that goal. Lots of cookouts this summer,and lots of Beach time(I'm a Jersey Shore Girl)! My wedding Anniversary vacation in Dec. Can't wait to see where I am by then. And a family reunion in Aug. So far what I've noticed, I can walk up and down the steps without my knees aching. I bent over yesterday and painted my toes. My clothes are getting looser. Well that's all, have a great summer
  3. soleil
    soleil
    Just scheduled my surgery this morning. It's in 3 weeks, June 4. Can't wait to start this new chapter in my life! There's a lot to do between now and 6/4 with pre-op testing but I'll start working on that this week when I get my scripts from my doc. Seeing the nutritionist again this Friday to talk about the pre-op diet. Other than that, insurance approved it so everything is on track.
  4. scentual1
    scentual1
    Hello everyone... I am new to this site and new to this group. I am scheduled for my surgery on June 25 and just completed my labs today. Had to take a weird breath test. Interesting... Anyway, very excited about this journey, just can't wait to get going. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
  5. tbrown9
    tbrown9
    I am a new member. I am scheduled to get my surgery in Aug. I am excited to hear about everyone's progress so far. I truly gives me motivation!
  6. cins2sweet
    cins2sweet
    Hi all, I'm a new member, my surgery is scheduled June 18th...started my pre-op diet yesterday, is gonna be a challenge...have to stay busy. Im nervous and excited at the same time..so many emotions!
  7. ibcopperfire67
    ibcopperfire67
    Me again how are you all? Im living life for the first time! I love Me more than I ever thought I could!!!!
  8. Kevsma
    Kevsma
    Hi all! I'm new to the group. Just got APPROVED by insurance for surgery! Should be getting my surgery date scheduled soon! so excited to be here!!
  9. ibcopperfire67
    ibcopperfire67
    So....... I'm curious about something. Has everyone's sex life become off the hook since the sleeve and/or loosing a bunch of weight?!?!? My fiancé can't keep his hand off me and I love it!!!! I had seriously given up on sex a year ago but now I can't get enough!!! This is definitely an added bonus if you ask me Not trying to be personal just want to see if its just me? ........and have a great day!!!
  10. ibcopperfire67
    ibcopperfire67
    Lol....no one wants to talk in here. What the heck?!? Lol